Tuesday 29 November 2011

[Taipei] Mo-Mo-Paradise, a paradise indeed!


 Let's start with a boring short introduction, Mo-Mo-Paradise is an All-you-can-eat restaurant established in 1992 that specializes in shabu-shabu/sukiyaki.
When it comes to hot-pot, being a Chinese I am pretty familiar with it, we eat hot-pot practically every Chinese New Year and for several days! urgghhhh.
BUT! 
This is something else, to me no other hot pots can rival with this. I present to you......(drum-roll)...............
 the Mo-Mo-PARADISE!



Look at the stripes of red and white so beautifully intertwined...


The broth (seems like the Japanese sweet soy sauce) is the ultimate culprit for my hideous diet crime. Everything, I mean everything including the vege, after a bath in this broth seems to level up.
To make it simple, it's precisely this broth that enhances the flavour. That's why even yucky food like tofu =P became delicious acceptably edible.


The person who introduce me to this glory. Nancy - the youngest/cutest teacher at the school where I taught for 3 months.


Not to mention their rice (similar to Japan) that absorbs the broth perfectly.


refill !!!

Apparently they have a few branches in Taiwan alone and of course Tokyo. Just visit their page for maps Mo-Mo-Paradise
The one I went to is at the top floor inside a building that located just beside Taipei's main train centre.

Till then, adiós!

No comments:

Post a Comment