Thursday 4 October 2012

Beatrix Potter

what a jolly Christmas indeed!!

Came upon this movie, Ms.Potter, very fascinating. It combines everything that I love, the classic English society, the unwed issue, about successful women, the effortless art pieces…etc
Believe it or not, I am writing this while Rage Against the Machine is in my playlist blasting its way, contradictory and weird I know. I am always termed as the weird one, and hence my title of this blog.
There are so many things going on in my little mind, perhaps I am insane after all? previously I have been dwelling with religions, I know it’s a very sensitive issue but really, does He really exist? What about the enlightenment that Buddhist discovered? to help fellow readers (as if there is any =P) to get a hang of what is this “enlightenment”, according to TheFreeDictionary.com, Buddhism & Hinduism- "A blessed state in which the individual transcends desire and suffering and attains Nirvana"
So every problems and sufferings in this world are not meant to be solved but to be transcended? Isn’t it kind of irresponsible? well I am in no position to doubt what Buddha did is right or wrong am I? Do I have to sit under a tree in order to attain Nirvana as well? I might get arrested in this new century now XD
Enough of the babbling, I know I am just a coward that doesn’t live her life to the fullest. I am sure God has a purpose for me to live isn’t it? or perhaps there is no plan for me, He just leave it for me to elaborate by myself? Well what if I’m not interested in any of the things where ppl are mostly interested like fancy car, houses, money, children, partners, sex … etc
Alright this is definitely out of the topic, my greatest apologies to Ms Potter and her fellow ‘friends’, feel free to roam or ‘hop’ around here, especially you Peter Rabbit, I’m sure no one will judge you here

No comments:

Post a Comment