Wednesday 1 August 2012

L.O.V.E


When ppl say, love is the solution to any problems in the world, love can even stop war, I was hoping for a further elaboration on that, perhaps a seminar to discuss bout it. silly me.
How do you describe love then? I suppose it must be unique to each and single one of us. Love is the most common topic of all time and yet ever been solved. 
So how do you describe love then, to do it the scientific way of first categorise between sibling love, friendship love and what, love love?
I used to think that I can live without love, you know the love love kind. Couples living in their own love bubble, being oblivious and transparent, sicken me.
The gushed emotions of love would just drown your whole logic system and basically every single nerves would appeared malfunctioned. And that is the power of love, ppl do stupid things because of love.
And at the same time ppl lived because of love.
So it’s a love-hate relationship then between me and love =P
A close friend of mine just came back from NZ and gave me this, said it reminded him of me. Yes u’re right, boobs is the highlight and I’m the booby person in the gang (lol not sure if it’s grammatically correct).
What say you about love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment