Monday 12 May 2014

Older but Wiser?


You know how those cheesy Birthday cards always have quotes like this - 'older but wiser'.
Well I Highly doubt it. 

Those so called grown-ups, adults, parents (yuckssss!), are just as screwed up as we are/were...sometimes...most of the times!

ok some might say I am in a denial stage and would just ask me to grow up, be mature! Well truth is growing up does nothing but kill your hopes, your dreams and most importantly, CREATIVITY. yes, you! working adults out there, you're BORING! burying all your fun with money, loans, insurance, Prada bags, car, Rolex, wedding...urghhhh...I think I might throw up. 

There's too many 'should' - you should be earning bla bla bla by now, you should be getting married by now, you should have a car by now, you should do this n that, achieve this and that bullshit! (Please excuse my vulgarity)

Do you remember when you were a kid, they always say, listen to your parents, they are always right. Well I think they actually don't know what to do most of the time, even now. Some still have the urge to f*** someone when they are already 60 and break the family apart, some gamble their life and family away just because they cannot control their brain, so what makes you think you can control your kids when you cannot even control yourself?

'Older but wiser' ? oh please, spare me the joke.

BUT!

Despite shits happen all the time, there are beauuuutiful things in this world that keep me from drowning. You don't have to have fancy car to be happy, you don't have to go to Paris to be happy. 
Stop and smell the roses, that's what they say (though we don't have roses I know) =P

anyways, Happy Birthday Me


No comments:

Post a Comment